1. Be responsible for the review of new products, formulation of technical data such as new processes and procedures, and production of SIP/SOP.
2. Continuously optimize the process and implement lean production.
3. Be responsible for tooling fixture design and standard operation.
4. Be responsible for staff skill training.
1. Mechanical and other related majors, college degree or above is preferred;
2. More than 2 years of medical device development and manufacturing experience in the medical industry is preferred;
3. Familiar with fixture design and equipment application;
4. Familiar with 2D and 3D design software, such as Auto CAD, Solidworks, UG, etc.
5. Have a strong sense of responsibility and maintain an optimistic and positive attitude in the face of difficulties;
6. Good English communication skills, with the ability to analyze and solve problems.